- Prospective resident and/or family visits and tours facility.
- If tentatively interested, prospective resident is assessed for appropriate level of care.
- Prospective resident then selects his/her room.
- Rental rate is determined and agreed upon.
- Move-in packet is presented to the family or responsible party, including the admission agreement and the physician's report.
- Before resident is admitted, all documents must be completed and delivered to Administrator.
- Any medications are brought to the Health Services Director prior to moving in.
- Move-in date is established.
- Family member(s) or responsible party meets with Administrator to go over and sign administrative documents.
- Resident must turn in their ID/Insurance/SS card prior to move-in.
- Resident Care Assessment and Planning.
- An initial level of care is established prior to the resident moving in.
- The health services staff carefully monitors the resident for the first month to see if any changes to the care plan are needed. Nursing assessments are done quarterly thereafter or with a change of condition and care plans are updated accordingly.
- The family or responsible party will be kept informed of any observed changes on an ongoing basis.
- After a month from the resident's admission date, a Care Plan Conference will be organized and quarterly thereafter.
- The purpose of this conference is to go over the resident's care, involving Dining Service and Activities staff to prepare a comprehensive Care Plan for each resident.
FAQ About Chateau Gardens Memory Care
What is Memory Care?
Memory care provides seniors with just the right amount of assistance to allow him or her to maintain their independence - all within the comforts of a home-like setting. Memory care provides a personalized alternative for seniors who need more assistance in their lives, but do not require the full-time attention associated with costly nursing homes or personal in-home care.